Tiny Me

Tiny Me
Yes, I am THAT short.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool 9

I really enjoyed tool 9.  It was simple and informative with lots of possibilities.  I haven’t used Jing before and it was a totally new concept for me which most of the tools have not been.  This has a multitude of possibilities.  Especially with technology being introduced to the art room this year it will save me a lot of time explaining new things.  I just wish I’d known this existed back when I was trying to explain to my mother how to open up a word document 5 years ago.  ;)  It can also be a good way to show work.

Not having video capabilities at home I haven’t Skyped myself but I am familiar.  From the suggestions offered the most promising possibilities seem to be interviewing relevant artists or connecting to schools in other countries.   I always want to emphasize culture in my lessons and this might help quite a bit.  I also have several artist friends that I’ve wanted to come speak at school and this might make all of that more convenient with their 9-5 jobs and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment