Tiny Me

Tiny Me
Yes, I am THAT short.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool 10

Some of the free art based apps I have come across include the following:
On the SBISD suggested list they suggest Art Lite which contains images of famous art and artists.  The biographies will be a nice bonus, but the pinching will be very helpful for looking at details which I will enjoy being able to point out.  We can also use the Level app to check our horizon lines which would make that task more exciting.

Other free apps I’ve come across on my own include FlipBook Lite which lets you create a moving image just like a paper flipbook, but even gives you the ability to see layers as you work, and Comic Touch Lite might be a fun way to comment on what an artist might have been thinking when creating a particular painting. 

Some other apps that are not free, but look interesting include: Brushes, Color Splash for teaching emphasis, Color Wheel, and Symmetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment