Tiny Me

Tiny Me
Yes, I am THAT short.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tool 4

I've used Google docs and spreadsheets for a while now.  I find them very convenient because you can access your files anywhere.  A good, but not fun, example of this is right now on my vacation while everyone else is enjoying Florida I am able to access my files on my netbook to work on my 11 Tools.  That means a lot to a teacher who does everything digitally.  I use spreadsheets to track my grades and I don't have to bring my SBISD laptop everywhere.  In class it can be used for collaborative projects or as a means of tracking materials in art.  Google reader helps to put all the info you want to see in one place.  Instead of having to click around to check on different blogs you can skim through several to find what you need.  My biggest problem with blogs is the lack of expediency in retrieving information and this helps to speed things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment