Tiny Me

Tiny Me
Yes, I am THAT short.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool 6

My husband’s family used a wiki to keep everyone updated on family info.  It’s pretty convenient and also houses important dates to remember and such.  I checked out http://artsed.pbworks.com/ and found it interesting.  I might create a wiki for my students to use to compile what they have learned over the year, or I read a suggestion I liked where students in each class displayed their artwork and the wiki was used a place to critique art.  This would only be possible if there was an understanding that only positively worded comments would be accepted.  Our specials team might benefit from sharing info in this way.  Especially while working things out with our new school and schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment